Cromore Old Mission Hall, facilities.
Cromore Old Mission Hall was designed with couples in mind, with one bedroom (king-sized bed). In addition, there are two double-sized sofa beds for children or company.
In 2012, we completely renovated the hall to a high standard of comfort and convenience for couples. The owners, Kathleen and Alan Cameron, visit from America a few times a year.
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen. (Double sofa bed for occasional use.)
- Comfortably furnished conservatory. (Double sofa bed for occasional use.)
- One bedroom – king size bed (plenty of room for a travel cot).
- Very private deck with table and chairs (overlooking the loch).
- Hard standing parking area without stairs.
- Enclosed fenced garden with unfenced loch access as well.
- Tile and low-allergen surfaces throughout. No stairs.
- All neutrally decorated with well-equipped kitchen.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- Wi-fi, Freesat with DVD, and audio dock MP3/CD player.
Well behaved dogs are accepted.
We provide dog beds and dishes. We require that you keep your dog under supervision at all times, including indoors.
Please note that although part of the garden is enclosed, there is direct access down the lawn to the loch. Thus the cottage may not be suitable for families with small active children.